This variant is currently sold out
Advanced ultrasonic frame forming technology!
WED-180V digital ultrasound scanner is suitable for animal examinations on cat, dog, swine, sheep, and equine. Its compact size and lightweight style, make it very easy to use. WED-180 has two probe connectors with automatic identification and scanning angle adjustment.
WED-180 is able to process real time images and display with freeze, save, load, zoom, up and down or left and right flip and capacity cine loop, multi-level scanning depth, dynamic range, acoustic power, frame correlation factor regulation and focus number, focal space, focus position and other features. Additionally, it offers more than 40 body marks.
- One probe with ultrasound ( Rectal, Linear, Convex, Micro Convex)
- Net weight : 6.1kg/13lb
- 12.1” TFT color LCD (1024*768) screen (brightness/contrast adjustable)
- THI (tissue harmonic imaging)
- Automatic report generation (Normal/OB)
- Two probe connectors with automatic identification
- Scanning angle adjustment (Convex)
- pseudo color: 3 differences
- Scanning mode: Convex/Linear/Micro-convex
- Scanning depth: 40mm-240mm
- Display modes: B,B+B,B+M,M,4B,B+2B,6B,12B
- Gray scales: 256
- Cine-loop :≥500 frame
- Image permanent storage :64 frames
- Image conversion: up/down, left/right, black/white
- Local zoom :2 times both in real-time and frozen
- Measurement :distance, circumference, area, volume, EF rate, heart rate
- OB measurments :EDD, GA, FW ( BPD, GS, CRL, FL, HC, AC )
- Port :PAL-D , USB 2.0, RS-232
- Comment: date&time, name, pid,sex, age, doctor, hospital, annotation (whole screen comment input)
- Wide application: abdominal, OB/GYN, urology, cardiology, small parts examination, etc.
- Power supply: AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- L40/7.5MHz Linear
- 20R/5.0MHz Micro-Convex
- 10R/6.5MHz Transvaginal Convex
- 13R/6.5MHz Transvaginal Convex
- L40/7.5MHz Endorectal Linear
- Video Printer
- Biopsy Bracket