Vital Sign Monitor M2000
Desktop Monitor SPO2 and NIBP for Only $999!
Vital Sign Monitor M2000 is FDA Approval for human use in USA! As a comprehensive monitor, it not only could measure the pulse rate and SPO2, but also has the NIBP function. The most attractive function is the built-in thermal recorder. It is very convenient for the users to read and record the report if need. In this case, it could make your work more presentable and it could bring more profit for you.
This monitor is especially designed for the hospital, surgery center, clinics and dental office, which have the same sales channel like yours. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allow people to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information the doctors/nurses need, so they spend more effort with the patients and less time with the equipment. This veterinary vital signs monitor is a nice choice for the clinicians and can improve outcomes, boost operating efficiencies and lower costs every day.
Specifications of Vital Sign Monitor M2000
- Smallest with compact design
- Weights only 1.8kgs including the battery
- NIBP measurement with high memory
- Easily to get the real-time blood press measurement result with NIBP when measure the SPO2 and Pulse rate
- Record up to 99 patient ID and store it 72 hours with non-overlaid
- Thermal recorder (optional)
- The user could easily to record and print the report if need
- Its probes are suitable for the adult, pediatric and neonatal