Portable Veterinary Anesthesia Ventilator Machine!
Excellent quality! Respiratory anesthesia breathing ventilator is for general vet anesthesia for all kinds of animals. This portable TH-2 Ventilator works with any anesthesia machine!
Specifications of TH-2 Ventilator
- Compatible with any anesthesia machine.
- Microprocessor controlled, touch key and knob
- Unit is simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Audible and visible alarms incase of faults.
- Control of Tital Volume, Respiration Rate and I: E Ratio.
- Bellows suitable for large and small animals.
- Three hour battery backup.
- Ventilation Modes: IPPV, SIMV, SIGH, MANUAL
- Patient Type: Adult and Pediatric
- Power source: electronically controlled Gas Driven
- Internal Battery: Re-chargeable for 3 hours Specifications
- Breath Mode: IPPV, SIMV, SIGH, MANUAL
- Display: 5.5” LCD screen
- Tidal Volume: 20ml – 1500 ml
- Minute Volume: 0.1 L pm -25 Lpm
- Pressure Limit: 0-60 cm H2O
- Peep: 3-20 cm H2O,mechanical PEEP
- Inspiratory Pause: 0-25% I:E ratio 8:1-1:8
- Maximum Inspiratory Flow: 15 Lpm
- Displays Frequency: 1-65bpm I: E ratio, pressure limit I: E ratio: 8:1-1:8,presure limit :60cmH2O
- Airway Pressure: 0-60cmH2O tidal volume,MV,PEEP
- Display Wave: P-t,V-t
- Alarms: Pressure high alarm, pressure low alarm, O2 low supply gas alarm, ventilator inoperative alarm, AC power lost alarm
- Power: 110-220+ 5% V AC, 50 Hz.