Used Landwind Neucrystal C30Vet
This variant is currently sold out
Used Vet Ultrasound Scanner- a Perfect Starter System!
This perfect starter system was used as a demo model for a few hours. It comes with a full 2 year warranty.
Landwind C30Vet is a black and white portable veterinary ultrasound. It is low cost portable ultrasound mostly for large animals. It comes with veterinary rectal probe with long 13 feet cord and scanning face is 70mm. Due to its light weight and portability, it is practical in field use. The image quality is above other low cost ultrasounds (24 channels technology).
It is extremely practical for veterinarians with upgraded software for canine, feline, equine, bovine and ovine. Although it comes with rectal probe, C30V has other transducers too to chose from.
Specifications of Landwind C30Vet
- Large screen 10 inch – very bright
- Scanning depth of 250mm
- Has local and panoramic zoom
- Weights only 9.5Kg
- Lightweight and portable for field use
- Veterinarian application software for canine, feline, equine, bovine and ovine
- Wide range of transducers
- Large cine loop memory 512 frames and can store up to 800 images frames
- Two transducer connectors
- Mobile trolley
- Thermal printer
Choices of Probes
- Electronic microconvex (5 – 8 MHz)
- Electronic convex transducer (2 – 5.5 MHz)
- Electronic endocavity transducer (5 – 9 MHz)
- Electronic endorectal linear array (4.5 – 7. 5 MHz)
- Electronic endorectal linear array (6 – 10 MHz)