Split Lung Simulation
Your Choice, Silicon Gel or Rubber!
The Split Lung simulation is designed with quality. It is extremely light, weights only 230 gram. Very easy to use. Manufactured of high performance material (engineering plastic and silicone rubber that comply to different volume and flo rates). Each unit has been calibrated ensure the resistance and compliance conform to specifications for different applications. It is affordable, ultra-portable and easy to maintain. It is easy and convenient for storage.
If you are also searching for the best price on veterinary anesthesia equipment, find them all here at Keebomed Inc. Our store has an extensive range of veterinary anesthesia equipment that caters to your requirements. Contact us and we will be happy to help you to get the best prices. Order today from us now!
Specifications of Split Lung Simulation
- Compliance: 0.02L/cmH2O (ref)
- Resistance: RP5 (ref)
- Volume: 0-600ml (with 1L bag)
- Very light in weight, Easy to use - weight: 230 g
- Dimension: 299 * 100 * 43mm
- Made of high performance engineering plastic and silicone rubber that comply to different volume and flo rates
- Standard 15mm connector conforms to ISO-5356-1
- Each unit has been calibrated ensure the resistance and compliance conform to specifications for different applications.
- Easy and convenient for storage