SonoScape A6V On Sale
This variant is currently sold out
Best B/W Portable Ultrasound Machine
At Keebomed, Inc. we are an exclusive seller of SonoScape A6V for the United States and Canada. It is our best B/W portable ultrasound machine at an affordable price and provides the best experience for large animal exams and mixed practice. Very popular among veterinarians.
Professional veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine. Designed with vets in mind the A6V features a strengthened case, anti-dust, and anti-splash control panel. It is easy to carry with the built in handle and weighs around 12 lbs or 6kgs. FDA approved for use in USA. A6V comes with one probe of choice.
Has great customer reviews. "Amazing image quality, straight forward controls, very impressed!" Buyer: gerrost; "Great seller. Super fast shipment item exactly as described. A++++++ transaction" Buyer: agr643frat
Reasons why its the best:
1. SonoScape is a famous brand name ultrasound. Very popular all over the world because it produces excellent image quality that meets the needs of many doctors.
2. The Veterinary Rectal probe (Model # L761V) is unique in many ways and has features that other rectal probes do not have:
- It has a High Frequency of 4-12MHz and a lens size of 70mm. Experienced sonographers know the importance of having a long lens and high frequency because of the high quality imaging it will produce. There is not another ultrasound on the market that features a rectal probe with such a high frequency. Even though there are some ultrasounds with a rectal probe that goes up to 10MHz, the downside is that the lens is sacrificed in size to 50mm or 55mm. Some ultrasounds do a have rectal probe with lens size of 70mm, but with an adjustable frequency of only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is difficult, and only SonoScape has accomplished this.
- The rectal probe has 128 Elements, which is also important for clear images. Most of the ultrasounds on the market have a rectal probe with only 80 elements.
- The Cord is 10 Feet in length. Most other rectal probes from other manufacturers are only 7 feet in length.
- This probe has frequency 5-9MHz. Most probes have a frequency only up to 8MHz.
- The C612 probe has a very wide angle and is good for examinations of all sizes of dogs and cats.
- The probe is also very small and lightweight and works well even with the smallest animals.
- Two probe connectors that are selectable via keyboard or hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe)
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution 12" LCD adjustable position monitor with anti glare design with image on the full screen
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable & efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage & archive for doctor's later review, making the analysis easier
- Clipboard functions for quick image capture or review
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image
- Measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M,4B Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization integrated workstation
- Document capability with USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM 3.0, etc.
- Trolley for A6V
- Foot switch for A6V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
|C351 Convex Probe||L745 Linear Array Probe|
|C612 Micro Convex Probe||L761 Rectal Probe|