Small Oscillating Saw M-7
High Power and Accuracy
This Small Oscillating Saw is a low noise design that offers high power and accuracy and is fit for high temperature sterilization. This lightweight instrument is appropriate for hand, foot and frontal cheeks surgical operation.
- Offers stepless transmission with an oscillating frequency of 14,000 times/min and oscillating degree of 500.
- Requires 2 batteries each with a battery voltage of 7.2V; free from disinfection.
- Safety and fast saw removing device.
- Low noise design.
- Suitable surgical operation of hand, foot and frontal cheeks.
- Comes with 5 pieces of saw blades.
- Fit for high temperature stabilization.
We offer a complete line of high quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws at competitive prices. Call us at 630-888-2888 for any queries regarding our products.