Small Electric Orthopedic Drill M-11
This product is currently sold out.
Compact and Lightweight
This Small Electric Orthopedic Drill is compact and light weight and is widely used in orthopedic surgeries. The instrument is designed meeting all the safety standards and offers quality and high speed. Due to its light weight, it is perfect for hand, foot and frontal cheeks surgical operation.
- Offers stepless speed regulation and stable operation along with rotation in positive and negative direction with an optimum speed of 1200rpm.
- Battery voltage: 7.2V; free from disinfection; 2 batteries.
- Gripping drill bit diameter: 0.4-4mm.
- Suitable for hand, foot, frontal plane surgical operation.
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization.
- Strong host power, conjoined host cover.
Vet Equipment offers a wide variety of top quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws at affordable prices. Our goal is to help our customers find the best product for their needs. If you have any queries regarding our complete range of products, feel free to contact us at 630-888-2888.