Reciprocating Saw M-13
This product is currently sold out.
Offering Seamless Performance
The M-13 reciprocating saw is portable with a low noise design. This veterinary orthopedic tool offers high speed and is affordable. To protect the soft tissues, Reciprocating Saw provides anti-cheath functions for the saw blade.
- Offers stepless speed regulation with a reciprocating frequency of 14000 times/day and reciprocating amplitude of 2.5mm-5mm
- Battery voltage: 14.4V; exempt from disinfection design
- 2 batteries
- To protect the soft tissues from injury during chest surgery operation, it offers anti-sheath functions for the saw blade
- Safety saw removing device
- Comes with 5 pieces of saw blades
- Low noise design of mechanical structure and components
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization
We offer top quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws at competitive prices. We help our customers find the perfect product for their needs. If you have any questions regarding our products, feel free to call us at 630-888-2888.