Rainbow Technology Masimo Rad 57 Pulse Oximeter
This product is currently sold out.
Versatile Handheld Oximeter
Masimo Rad 57 with fully upgraded Rainbow® Technology is the world's most versatile handheld oximeter.
Order this with Masimo SET® oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index now, and then upgrade later to total hemoglobin, oxygen content, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, and Pleth Variability Index (PVI®)
Note: Pictured is the Rad 57 with SpO2 mode. Display varies based on noninvasive measurements loaded onto the device.
- More than 100 independent and objective studies demonstrate Masimo SET provides the most reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even under the most challenging clinical conditions, including patient motion and low peripheral perfusion.
- Masimo Rainbow SET technology analyzes multiple wavelengths of light to accurately measure total hemoglobin (SpHb®), oxygen content (SpOC™), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and Pleth Variability Index (PVI) noninvasively and continuously.
- Masimo SET pulse oximetry virtually eliminates false alarms without missing true clinical events.
- Upgradable rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry measurements include:
- Total Hemoglobin (SpHb)
- Oxygen Content (SpOC)
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO)
- Methemoglobin (SpMet)
- Pleth Variability Index (PVI)
- Quick and easy to use, requires no user calibration and does not require patient cooperation or consciousness.
- Complete replacement for existing handheld pulse oximeters, with factory-ordered options or simple field-installed software upgrades to continuous monitoring and spot check measurements of SpHb, SpOC, SpCO, SpMet and PVI.
- Rugged and lightweight—ideal for field or hospital settings.
- Awarded Airworthiness Release Certification by the United States Army.
- User may program default power-up settings.
- Delivers more than 10 hours of continuous battery life.
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity.
- SmarTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions.
- Sensitivity options of APOD®, Normal, and MAX™ provide flexibility to support a range of clinical applications.