Poskcom PXM-20BT Portable X-Ray Unit
This product is currently sold out.
Delivers Power Up To 3000 mAs Without Recharging The Battery!
Poskcom PXM-20BT is 100kV/20mA Battery Powered Portable X-Ray Unit. It is the most compact and lightweight battery-powered, cordless, portable X-ray units in the medical market today. Utilizing revolutionary micro technology and a powerful lithium-Ion battery, delivers power up to 3000 mAs without recharging the battery.
The lithium-Ion battery is rechargeable with a long life cycle over 5 years without losing power efficiency. This battery is completely free from routine maintenance. Recharging time is approximately 2-3 hours, which is much shorter than conventional batteries.
No external power source is required for producing the precious radiographic images. Designed with state of the art microprocessor controls and PROM memory for preset APR programming, battery-status readouts and mAs energy-level displays, including the dual laser collimator.
Specifications of Poskcom PXM-20BT
- Battery Powered HF Generator Micro-processor controller
- 21.6 pounds
- Inverter Output (KW): 1.6KW, 20mA@80kV
- 40-100kV, 1kV increment
- 12 to 20mA, Variable
- .4-50 mAs, 32 selections
- Console & Display: kV & mAs LED Display, Ready & Exp. LED indicator, Collimator & Laser SW, Preset technique SW, Reversible LED readout SW
- Controller Software: PROM memory :15 APR selector, Remote Control program, Programmable Laser beam & Collimator lamp, Battery Charger LCD indicator, Stand-By mode & Dimmer
- X-Ray Tube: Fixed Anode Type, Focal Size: 1.2mm, Anode Heat Capacity: 20 KHU
- Battery Features: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Type, Capacity: 1,600 mAs, Charger: 55 Watt / 110VAC, Charging Time: 3.5 hrs, Power requirement: 29.4V / 1.5A
- Dual Laser: Programmable controller, 26" Auto Focal point Dual Laser
- Laser Collimator: Manual: collimator 4 blades, Programmable 10 sec. timer
- Auto Compensation: Battery Voltage comp. ± 10%
- Charger Power Requirement: Auto Switch, 110/220AC, 50/60 Hz
We offer quality portable veterinary x ray machine.