Isoflurane Cagemount Key Fill Vaporizer
This product is currently sold out.
APOLLO TEC 3 STYLE VAPORIZER
Filler: Key Fill
- Calibrated specifically for the specified anaesthetic drug using a laser refractometer.
- Temperature, flow, and duration of use compensation.
- Safety lock to help prevent accidental turn-on of dial.
- Unique colour coded parts relevant to drug bottle colour to prevent errors when administering the anaesthetic agent.
- A one piece sump for added strength.
- Compact wick system for increased drug capacity.
- Manufactured in lightweight aluminium.
Normal working range
- Fresh gas flow – 200cc to 15 litres/minute period
- Ambient temperature -18°c to 35°c
Resistance to gas flow
- 5cm H²O at “OFF” setting at 5 litre/minute oxygen.
- 21-29cm H²O when delivering vapour in 5 litre/minute oxygen at 21°c
- Calibrated at 22°c.
- Calibration range 0.5% through to 5% v.v in 0.5% increments.
- Fluctuations in temperature, flow rate, and duration of use is automatically compensated for during use.
- When used with the I.P.P.V. the variation in outputs is negligible.
- Amount of anaesthetic drug to fully charge the vaporiser = 150ml
- Amount retained by the wick system = 60ml
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight = 4kg
- Height = 185mm
- Depth = 140mm
- Width = 135mm