Handheld Patient Monitor KV100C
Quality Compact Animal Patient Monitor!
Handheld Patient Monitor KV100C are suitable for veterinary, OR, ICU, clinic, and family healthcare. Continuous working time of six hours, 24 hours standby time, and 96 hour historical data replay on PC. All accessories included with purchase.
Specifications of Handheld Patient Monitor KV100C
- Small, compact and portable
- Sidestream EtCO2
- User-friendly design and function keys
- 2.8" colorful LCD screen and Li-battery
- Compensation including barometer pressure, oxygen, N2O and anesthetic gas
- Sample Rate 50 mL/min, ± 10mL/min. micro stream
- Principle of Operation: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) single beam optics, dual wavelength, no moving parts
- Initialization Time: Capnogram displayed in less than 5 seconds Reaching full specifications within 5 minutes.
- CO2 Measure Range: 0 - 114 mmHg, 0 - 15% 0 - 15.2kPa
- CO2 Resolution: 0.1 mmHg 0 to 50 mmHg 0.25 mmHg 50 to 114 mmHg
- CO2 Accuracy:0 - 40 mmHg ± 2mmHg 40 - 114 mmHg ± 5% of reading
- Respiratory Rate Range: 2 to 120 Breaths Per Minute (BPM)
- Accuracy: ±1 breath
- Calibration: No routine user calibration required
- Compensation: Automatic Barometer Pressure 400 - 800 mmHg.
- User selectable O2 / N2O compensation.
- Temperature and Humidity Operating: 0 to 50 degree Celsius, 10 to 90% RH, non condensing
- Storage: -40 to 70 degree Celsius, < 90% RH, non condensing Data Output
- CO2 gas concentration (mm Hg), End-tidal CO2, Inspired CO2, Respiratory Rate, Automatic barometric pressure compensation.