Chison ECO 1Vet Demo
Premium design at an affordable price!
This ECO 1Vet machine was used for only one hour as a Demo.
ECO 1Vet is an affordable and high quality hand carried portable ultrasound machine. Light weight with a brilliant image quality. The excellent image quality makes for a very reliable ultrasound diagnosis for pregnancy checking in all kinds of animals. Can be used for sex determination, measurement of follicles, and heat detect of cattle and mares to determine best time for insemination.
ECO 1Vet portable ultrasound is an excellent cost effective choice for a diagnostic tool. Offers a streamlined workflow, and a slim light design. Offers high frequency probes with excellent image quality.
ECO 1Vet has a streamlined workflow with real time image save, one key image save for still image and cine loop (most ultrasounds have complicated image save with many steps). Saved image and cine loop are right on the screen to make for easy browsing. Images and cine loop can be sent to USB, and read on PC (most black and white ultrasounds can not read cine loop on PC).
ECO 1Vet is better when compared with Edan DUS 60. DUS 60 cannot include images in report, has fixed screen, is much larger, and keyboard is not streamlined. Compared with Mindray DP10 & DP20, ECO1 has a higher working platform, full screen easy access, comparable image quality, long cine memory, FDA approval, better linear rectal probe, ability to switch from human to vet software, better accessories and a better price.
- Premium Design at an excellent price
- Applications for large animal include reproduction and tendon
- Applications for small animals include checking abdomen, small parts, and basic cardiology
- Canine: GS,CRL, HD, BD
- Feline: HD, BD
- Equine: GS
- Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 48, M, B/M
- Gray Scale: 256 Levels
- Scanning Depth: 240mm Max (depends on the probe types)
- Probe Frequency: 2.5MHz - 11MHz (Depend on the probe types)
- One connector (Standard )
- Cine Loop: 256 frames
- Zoom: 4 steps
Standard Configuration included
- C3-A: 3.5MHz Convex(2.5MHz to 5.0MHz) For Abdomen, Large animal
- L7M-A:7.5MHz Linear(5.3 MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Small parts, vascular of small animal or Equine tendon
- MC6-A :6.0MHz Micro-Convex(4.5MHz to 8MHz) used in: Abdomen, cardiac, urology, OB/GYN Small animal: 10kg
- L7V-A: 7.5MHz Linear rectal(5.3MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Reproduction, OB/GYN, Large animal
|L7S-A Linear (5.3-11.0MHz)||L7M-A Linear (5.3-10.0 MHz)|
|MC6-A Micro-Convex (6.0MHz)||MC5V-A Micro-Convex (5.0 MHz)|
|C3-A Convex (3.5 MHz)||L7V-A Linear rectal (5.0-10.0 MHz)|
|Ovary Of Bovine||Late Pregnancy of Bovine|
|Bovine Ovary||Bovine pregnancy|
|Early Pregnancy of Bovine||Canine Kidney|