Cage Mount Isoflurane With Screw Fill
- Use: Veterinary Only
- Attaches: Cage mount
- Fill: Screw
- Anesthesic Agent: Isoflurane, Full Charge is 150ml, Wick System retains 60ml.
- Calibrated at 22°c or 72°F, range at .5% to 5%, in .5% increments. Unit Compensates for flow, temperature, and use duration.
- Fresh gas flow range is 200cc to 17 liters/minute period. Ambient temperature is -18°c to 35°c.
- Resistance to gas flow, 5cm H²O at “OFF” setting at 5 liter/minute oxygen. 21-29cm H²O when delivering vapor in 5 liter/minute oxygen at 21°c.
- To prevent error in administering drug, unit is color coded for Isoflurane.
- Unit is calibrated for Isoflurane by laser refractometer.
- Has safety lock to prevent accidental turn of dial.
- One piece sump.
- Unit is made of lightweight aluminum.