Y-Piece And Elbowed Connectors Included!
Anesthesia breathing circuits are used during surgery as the interface or link between the patient and anesthesia machine. The circuit is a pathway that conveys oxygen and anesthesia gases to the patient. The parallel wye is a compact design for easy to hold during operation. Each set consist of parallel wye with elbow corrugate tubing.
Y-piece and elbowed connectors included. Straight connectors on both tubes. Different length of circuits are available. Order with us today!
Specifications of Breath Circuit
- Easy to use, Light in weight
- Parallel wye is a compact design for easy to hold during operation
- Y-piece and elbowed connectors included
- Straight connectors on both tubes
- Different sizes of circuits are available
We offer quality veterinary anesthesia circuit.