PGAR Polyglycolic Acid Rapid
Top Quality Sutures - Polyglycolic Acid Rapid
Polyglycolic Acid Rapid are top quality sutures. Each suture is composed of the same source polymer as that of a Coated Polyglactin suture. It goes through a unique irradiation process, which gives it its reduced molecular weight, and hence the rapid absorption characteristics. Used in general soft tissue approximation including ophthalmic surgery. Not indicated for cardiovascular and neurological tissue approximation. Order now with us for this great deal!
- Composition: Polyglycolic Acid
- Coating: Coated with magnesium stearate
- Type of absorption: Absorption by hydrolysis completed in between 35-42 days. Always predicable and reliable.
- Tensile strength: High initial strength and strength retention for up to 12-14 days.
- Thread Color: Violet
- Structure: Braided
- Origin: Synthetic
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide
- Excellent quality! It is sterile packed in plastic sealed box, 12 pcs in the box.
- The suture is 75 cm long. Needle: 3/8 circle, Reverse cutting.
- Sutures Polyglycolic Acid Rapid Brand is Keebomed.
Available Sizes of Polyglycolic Acid Rapid, 75cm with Needle:
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 3/0 Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
In USA can be "For veterinary use only".