Absorbable Suture PGA Polyglycolic Acid
Polyglycolic Acid Sterile Sutures
PGA is synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of homo-polymers of glycolide (100%). PGA is undyed of dyed violet with D &C violet #2 and coated. PGA sutures meets all requirements established by the United States pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for synthetic absorbable surgical sutures.
- PGA is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and /or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
- Type of absorption: Absorption by hydrolysis is complete between 56-70 days. Always predictable and reliable.
- Tensile strength: High initial strength and strength retention for up to 28-35 days.
- The suture is sterile in "pre-cut" length, with needle; 12 pieces in every box.
- Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, absorbable; 75cm.
- These sutures have an excellent reputation and are received great customer satisfaction rating.
- CE approved.
- Approved for Veterinary Use Only in the USA.
- Top quality suture.
Sizes of Polyglycolic Acid/PGA, 75cm with needle
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 26mm
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 16mm
- Size 3/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
- Size 3/0: Round bodied 3/8, 19mm
- Size 4/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm