PGA Polyglycolic Acid
This variant is currently sold out
Polyglycolic Acid Sterile SuturesPGA is synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of homo-polymers of glycolide (100%). PGA is undyed of dyed violet with D &C violet #2 and coated. PGA sutures meets all requirements established by the United States pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for synthetic absorbable surgical sutures.
- PGA is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and /or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
- Type of absorption: Absorption by hydrolysis is complete between 56-70 days. Always predicable and reliable.
- Tensile strength: High initial strength and strength retention for up to 28-35 days.
- The suture is sterile in "pre-cut" length with needle in box of 12 pieces.
- Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, Absorbable; 75cm.
- The sutures have an excellent reputation and are receiving very good customer satisfaction.
- CE approved.
- Approved for Veterinary Use Only in the USA.
- Top quality suture.
Sizes of Polyglycolic Acid/PGA, 75cm with needle
- Size 0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 35mm
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 3/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm