5200Vet 5-Part-Diff Auto Hematology Analyzer
Ease-Of-Use Features Veterinary Hematology Analyzer!
The 5200Vet 5-Part-Diff Auto Hematology Analyzer is good quality. It delivers accurate and quick results! Provide data storage up to 200,000 sample results with grams. It is very easy to use and maintain. Order now today!
Specifications of 5200Vet 5-Part-Diff Auto Hematology Analyzer
- 28 Parameters: (WBC, LYM%, MON%, NEU%, EOS%, BAS%, LYM#, MON#, NEU#, EOS#, BAS#, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW_CV, RDW_SD, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P_LCR, RETIC%, RETIC_ABS, IRF 2 Histograms for RBC and PLT)
- 2 Scatter grams: 5-part differential scatter gram
- Eosinophils and Neutrophils scatter gram
- 2 3-D stereograms
- Principles of operation: WBC/DIFF: Flow Cytometry, Laser light multi-dimensional cell classification
- RBC/PLT Analysis: Impedance method
- HGB test: Cyanide-free reagent colorimetry
- Reagent: Diluent, Sheath, Detergent
- Sampling modes: Whole blood 20μL, Pre-diluent 20μL
- Aperture Diameter: RBC/PLT 68μm
- Throughput : Whole blood up to 60 samples per hour; Pre-diluent up to 60 samples per hour
- Data storage: Up to 200,000 sample results with grams
- Alarms: Error messages
- Display: PC display (14inch color TFT)
- Dimension: 598.5MM(L) × 585.5MM(W) × 488.5MM(H)
- Power: 220V,50/60Hz 600VA
- Weight: 70kg
Helium-neon (HE-NE) laser light scatter
URIT-5200 Auto Hematology Analyzer uses helium-neon laser for the flow cytometry system. Through calculations of different angles via laser scatters, the instrument provides complete analysis including cell size, granularity and complexity.
One channel give complete differentiate WBC
URIT-5200 counts lymphocyte, monocyte, neutrophil, eosinophil and basophil in WOC channel.
We offer quality vet hematology analyzer.