SM-500S Veterinary Portable Patient Monitor
One Level Menu, Easy To Use!
Portable SM-500S patient monitor offers 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters. This 12" patient monitor is one level menu making it very user-friendly. Provides up to 12 waveforms. Has built-in recorder and battery. We offer affordable prices on our veterinary patient monitors.
Specifications of SM-500S Portable Patient Monitor
- 12" color TFT display, up to 12 waveforms
- One level menu, easy to use
- Parameters including ECG/RESP, SpO2 , NIBP, TEMP, Pulse Rate and IBP(optional)
- Maximum 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- Built-in recorder and battery
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Arrhythmia analysis, ST calculation, Pace analysis
- Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator
- Standard network interface, can connect to Central monitor system
- 12” widescreen TFT, Resolution ratio: 800×600, up to 12 waveforms
- Display ECG, SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP, respiration, temperature
- Plumbic acid battery.
- Recorder (Built-in)
- Anesthesia depth
- size: 300 ×275 ×150 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Power Supply: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Pmax=90VA Fuse T1.5A
- Battery: 2.6 Ah 12V rechargeable battery; Operating time after full charge is more than 1 hour; Operating time after the first alarm of low battery will be about 5 minutes; Maximum charging time is less than 6 hours.