Patient Monitor KM-1000C With EtCO2 and SpO2
Bedside Veterinary EtC02 Monitor!
This veterinary monitor KM-1000C comes with basic parameters EtCO2 and SpO2 in one. Has color TFT 7" display with 800 x 480 resolution. Durable case allows for bedside monitoring or transport. This veterinary etC02 monitor is a great choice for bedside monitoring.
Specifications of Veterinary etC02 Monitor KM-1000C
- 7" Color TFT display, 800x480 resolution
- Basic parameters (SpO2, EtCO2) in one
- Durable case for bedside monitoring and transport
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Networkable with Prior Care central monitoring system
- Powerful data management and storage capacity
- Rechargeable built-in Li battery
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: ± 2 digit (70~100%); 0~69% unspecified
- Sample Rate: 50± 10 mL/min, Microstream
- Principle of Operation: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) single beam optics, dual wavelength, no moving parts
- Initialization Time: Capnogram displayed in less than 5 seconds, reaching full specifications within 5 minutes.
CO2 Measure Range
- 0 - 114 mmHg, 0 - 15%, 0 – 15.2kPa
- 0.1 mmHg 0 to 50 mmHg
- 0.25 mmHg 50 to 114 mmHg
- CO2 Accuracy:
- 0-40 mmHg ± 2mmHg
- 40-114 mmHg ± 5% of reading
Respiratory Rate Range
- 2 to 120 Breaths Per Minute (BPM)
- Accuracy ± 1 breath
- Calibration: No routine user calibration required
- Compensation: Automatic Barometer Pressure 400 - 800 mmHg.
- User selectable O2 / N2O compensation.
We offer quality veterinary etC02 monitor.