Integrated with easy-to-use technology, SonoScape A6V is one of the best choices among veterinarians. It has set a new standard in the veterinary field and is among the best imaging black and white portable ultrasound machine.
The ultrasound diagnosis made by A6V is believed to be much more reliable and efficient. This durable machine is a great budget choice for the veterinarians.
Let’s go through the features of the machine:
- 12” adjustable LCD monitor along with anti-glare design and optional 3 hours continuous scanning battery life
- Convertible cart-based system design
- Light weight (less than 6kg) with two standard transducer sockets
- Specialized veterinary design: anti-dust, anti-splash, three-meter probe cable
- Professional veterinary software: canine, feline, bovine, equine, bovine
- Documentation capability: USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM 3.0, etc.
- Specific veterinary transducers: endocavity, high frequency micro-convex, high frequency phased array
- Clip-board functions for quick image capture and review
The SonoScape A6V provides a number of advantages which have made it a popular choice among the veterinarians. Some of the benefits are:
- Easy-to-use and stable performance
- Premium image quality which is comparable to high-end cart-based B/W ultrasound systems
- Perfect for multi-purpose use such as diagnosing liver, kidney, abdomen, etc.
- A budget machine with a linear transducer for bovine/equine fertility applications
- A versatile ultrasound equipment with great imaging and transducer capabilities
This machine can be used for detecting any injuries or malfunctioning inside the body of an animal. Also, it is the best choice for the backward areas where little or no medical facilities are provided. The transducers are also designed for imaging of equine tendons as well as testicles.
If you are looking for bovine ultrasound and equipment at affordable prices then you can get in touch with us. We provide veterinary equipment at great prices, ensuring safe and quick delivery.